I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was at the press conference last week when the Oilers introduced Chris Pronger and Mike Pecca.

Files have been highly compressed for E-mail...and I was too lazy to make up web viewing versions. :greenpbl:

951-Oilers-05.jpg

951-Oilers-04.jpg

951-Oilers-03.jpg

951-Oilers-02.jpg

951-Oilers-01.jpg

Well I suppose it's about time we got some help.

Besides that. I think that last picture is humoruos. It looks like Chris Pronger is royalty or comparable to the likes other others. Pip Pip.

:evil: Nice shots. to bad they wont help.........:D

O/T hmm, not nice? I know, but my kings did not do any thing to help thier team. So i make fun of other teams to make me feel better...... :confused:

If Pronger stays healthy, he could be a great addition on the blue line....cross your fingers!

No idea what effect JR will have on LA, but it should be interesting. Strange watching my old hometown team from a distance.

Nice shots!

Last NHL Season, Pronger played about 80 games...so I think his injury problems are a thing of the past. It's funny but he's got the biggest contract in Oiler history. I think he will be a huge part of the Team.

Peca...I'm not sure what his role will be. He's a great penalty killer and a great defensive forward but the Oilers may need him to take an offensive role. They are still looking for a top centre...they made a bid for Karya and there was a lot of talk about Lindros...I've heard from my inside source that Doug Weight actually wants to come back to Edmonton.

Looks like they may wait until the season starts and them make a trade.

Great shots Big Mike. We just signed Eric Lindros...that should be good for a week and a half. I hear Edmonton is gonna have a schmokin team, but we should still be able to take ya.
GO LEAFS GO :headbang:

:lol:
I was just having a laugh with my friends about that...we were all guessing how long it will be until the Big E is out for good...the consensus was about 9 games...or at least until he plays Stevens.

Im guessing Lindros will fall over Domi, or crash into Antropov trying to avoid the blue line. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back