TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4135205817_de6d3c9672_b.jpg

4135966104_7e91cae84b_b.jpg

4135966512_87950f7a4f_b.jpg

It's amazing what light can do. Personally, I think that the sky looks a little too white around the face on #1. The shapes of the rocks and the waves set up a nice balance in #2, but the sky is still bright above the water. In #3 the light is very dramatic, but the balance seems off, and the flat horizon with no real breaks is somewhat stagnant. Let me know what you think.

I think high contrast pictures (such as #1) look better in black and white, since it makes colours add distraction. Trimming off the rocks at the bottom also eliminate the dark colours there.

#3 also looks better in B&W, I think:

Pretty good pictures i'd reckon. Some might say that #1 is badly exposed. Technically it is, since features on the face of the subject can't be seen because the sensor in your camera wasn't exposed to enough light. But artistically it's a nice contrast against the bright background that, with the line the horizon creates, leads the viewer's eyes to the subject. Keep shooting!
EDIT: sorry I kinda assumed that you're new to the technical stuff. I didn't see that you have like 182 posts so sorry :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back