New Enlgand School of Photography

ftops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so, im looking, or should i say hoping, to be going to NESOP in the fall semester of 2008. at this point it looks like a really good school, and i havent talked to many people about it yet, so i was wondering if anybody had any feedback on it.

if you have suggestions for other schools to apply to as well they would be greatly appreciated! i plan on majoring in wedding/portraiture photography and minoring in documentary photography, because id like to be somebody who works in the field but also has time to compose meaningful images.

i have a serious love for photography, although at this point im not entirely sure how i can pursue it professionally, or how i would want to, really...and im hoping that going to NESOP or another school for photography will help me to form my passion into something more clear and tangible.

once again, thanks for any suggestions you may have!

NESOP or Hallmark Institute of Photography are the two I was looking at in New England.

i guess im just trying to gauge how much it is going to cost me to go to a school to start as a professional...nesop seems relatviely expensive, but if thats what it takes, i suppose i can do it.

if anybody knows of any alternatives just let me know!

not trying to talk up the US at all or anything but have you thought about going to America for a photography school? I know we have a bunch of top photography schools

not trying to talk up the US at all or anything but have you thought about going to America for a photography school? I know we have a bunch of top photography schools
Last time I check New England is part of the US...

The Phototron said:
eravedesigns said:

Last time I check New England is part of the US...

Geography is for n00bs, eh eravedesigns?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahah thats the best ever

some more lolcat images would be nice touch for this thread

Most reactions

New Topics

Back