New equipment

if you had to say one was better than the other in the Nikon/Canon debate, you could say that for general photography they are equal. for someone who does primarily wide angle and ultra wide angle Nikon would be the best choice. for someone who uses primarily telephoto like sports Canon would probably be the best choice. but both are still solid in all ranges.

if you just need a camera for general photography, go with the best you can afford and the one that feels the best in your hands. you underestimate how cramped your hand can be after a 3000 shot day, i can't imagine if my camera wasn't comfortable in my hand.

I am no pro photographer but I have done some research in looking for a new bridge camera. I have found thru all my research that Canon makes just about the best Point & Shoots and also so/called Bridge cameras. But when you are ready to step up to a DSLR it is all about the ☼☼Glass☼☼ which equals NIKON!
I don't normally say things like this... but in this case, it's not someone trying to even compensate for anything, it's just ignorance.

Because what that statement is, is pure nonsense.

When I do research, I do research. Between talking to people who own both Canon and Nikons and reading thousands of reviews that was my conclusion. I am not compensating for anything nor am I ignorant!
Something tells me you are biased as a possible Canon DSLR guy! It is a personal choice what camera people choose and use! :thumbup:
Both Nikon & Canon make good cameras! :mrgreen: If I ever feel the need or want to step up to a DSLR my choice would be the Canon 40
D!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back