Leezon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

Here is a new one from a recent shoot..

4467247627_b0156c39cc_o.png

Love everything but the hair..ick. To "big" and too much to the left. Just my opinion.

On a high fashion shoot thats not down to me. Thats the stylist and hair/make up people that decide that. I think it works well though :)

Would it be possible to see the unedited version (I understand if you don't want to show the unfinished product)? I really want to see the transformation to this. It looks amazing!

Would it be possible to see the unedited version (I understand if you don't want to show the unfinished product)? I really want to see the transformation to this. It looks amazing!

There really isn't much editing. Just smoothing of the skin and some curves. It's pretty simple creating shots like that if you understand light

Oh no I understand the basics of lighting well, but to me it looks like you did more than skin smoothing and curves. Not attacking you or anything, but it just "looks" like you did at least a layer for the bg and some adjustments around her arms and legs. Forgive me if I'm wrong and props to you if it is sooc+curves+smoothing.

Here is the un-edited proof I sent to the client.

CHR_0157.jpg

As I said before, it's just smoothing of the skin and some curves

Well you had me fooled! Props to you for getting such a nice look sooc.

Don't like the shadow on her right cheek...besides that. Excellent.

Most reactions

Back