NEW FEATURE - Photography Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some very good podcast out there I think can help many of you.
Podcasts/Videocasts
In alphabetical order:

1. Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom™ (videocast)
  2. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips – Lightroom Videos (videocast)
  3. Audio2u Shutters Inc. (podcast)
  4. Candid Frame (podcast)
  5. Chase Jarvis Photography TV Edt. (videocast)
  6. Digital Photography Podcast (podcast)
  7. Digital Photography Podcast Video Edt. (videocast)
  8. Digital Photography Tips from the Top Floor (podcast/videocast)
  9. Digital Story (podcast)
  10. DigitalPro Talk’s Podcast (podcast)
  11. EXIF and Beyond (podcast)
  12. Inside Digital Photo Radio (podcast) – iTunes feed
  13. Jeff Curto’s Camera Position (podcast)
  14. LensWork – Photography and the Creative Process (podcast)
  15. Lightroom for Digital Photographers (videocast)
  16. Photography 101 (videocast)
  17. Photography Podcast (podcast)
  18. PhotoNetCast (podcast) You should really subscribe to this one
  19. Photoshop for Digital Photographers (videocast)
  20. Photoshop Killer Tips (videocast)
  21. PhotoShop User TV (videocast)
  22. Photowalkthrough (videocast)
  23. Pixelicious (videocast)
  24. Pro Photography Show (podcast)
  25. This Week in Photography (podcast/videocast)
  26. Thoughts on Photography (podcast)
  27. The Digital Photography Show (podcast)

Hey thanks for sharing. I will go fro it. I am looking for some tutorials. Will you suggest me which tool i should use for photo editing.

That was an excellent read.. thanks

I'd like to add my own site to the list and would like to contribute to this site if I can: www.manualmode.info
perfect for the absolute beginner with a DSLR.

Your website is perfect for the beginners. The details that i found on your website is quite good and knowledgeable but i am wondering you will add some more technique which can help me to be a good photographer.

Some of you might recall that we have an already started list of tutorials on the site listed here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum/123160-tutorial-thread.html

However that list has grown old, some of the camera brands have moved on and the tutorials are now out of date. Furthermore many people simply don't know about it, they overlook or simply miss out the tutorial section and thus never make full use of it to help reference the material to new members to the site or to each other.

As such we are starting again with a fresh thread, fresh articles and fresh submissions from the membership. This is your chance to help really craft together a comprehensive list of guides, both advanced and basic, to help other photographers.

These articles can be of any kind, from threads on the site through to review and articles written on external websites. Remember also that we don't just deal with digital photography here, film photography and video articles are both additional valid topics that we need helpful guides on.

So this is your chance - you, the members, are going to help build this and this is your way to give back to the community and also have a chance to have some great articles to reference. We want your articles - post them up and link to them and I'll work at building them into a comprehensive resource of tutorials right here. Also note that you can also go through the linked tutorial thread above, many of the articles will still be valid and thus there is no problem listing them all over again.

General FAQs:

Lens FAQs:

Camera FAQs:

Lighting FAQs:

PP or Post Processing FAQs:

Equipment review sites, etc.

Books/general reference websites:

Hi buddy,

You can be sure of having the day captured in such a way that you can live it with the photos again and again.

Thanking You
-------------
Xtra Ordinary

Great information for beginner photographers. I think also a lot of people learn best by taking an online course where they can develop a rapport with their mentor and get than personal feedback. I know I always learn best that way!

Happy snapping!
KathleenJ

I was looking for a nice tutorial for exceptional pictures and this is what I found, also contains a bonus that is like a compilation of some articles from experts in the topic... both are ebooks with tons of info for noobies or even advanced photographers...:wink:

Last edited:
Hi all,

In relation to this topic, we have just recently launched our new website for free online courses, Wikasa . We basically curate best online courses in certain topics and will help crowdfunding those who want to produce courses, in the near future.

We have curated our first photography-themed course https://www.wikasa.com/courses/exposing-digital-photography ,and more will come later on.

The course aims to teach you how to be a become better photographer through an understanding of the technical aspects and terms of a digital camera

At the moment, we are also looking to collaborate with curator/content contributor volunteers to help choosing the right content. If anyone is interested in this or any other kind of possible cooperation, feel free to PM me or email to [email protected]

Thanks all! Hope our website can be helpful for all of you.

Rama

Last edited:
Hey thanks for sharing the list tentwo.
w.png
Your list really helping me seeking information on good blog

Hi, I have a new Nikon D3200 with 2 lens, 18-55mm and 55mm-200mm, what sizes of lens filter I shall get to for these two lens? Can anyone help me on this? Thank you very much!

Hi, I have a new Nikon D3200 with 2 lens, 18-55mm and 55mm-200mm, what sizes of lens filter I shall get to for these two lens? Can anyone help me on this? Thank you very much!
52mm

So much information! Thank you for sharing this OP and others in the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back