New Fish Eye - Reoccurring shadow?

j4z_sn4pz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLVED! :D

8w0d41.jpg

just bought a new fish eye converter... this is the shadow easily seen in that picture.. it keeps showing up. what is it from? thanks

Last edited:
It appears that you are using on camera flash. I'd say it's your lens. keep in mind that a lot of your shots with that fisheye now achieve or approach 180degree field of view. Your flash is firing above the camera so you end up with a shadow from your lens. Move the flash off camera or don't use flash.

As above, a flash cannot equal the field of view of a fisheye lens. Don't use a flash, and your problems should disappear.

Really appreciate the quick responses! I was thinking the same, but thought the lens would've been a wider shadow for some reason! When I zoom in I don't see the shadow, such as in this picture:

sq32ic.jpg

Cool shot. Ice-Custard-Happiness! Indeed.

I hate screw on fisheyes

Really appreciate the quick responses! I was thinking the same, but thought the lens would've been a wider shadow for some reason! When I zoom in I don't see the shadow, such as in this picture:

doesn't look like your flash fired there.

the lens sticks out farther than your normal lens and gets in the way of the flash. the same thing happens when you use the on-camera flash if you have some lens hoods on.

Is this one of those cheap ones that attaches to a normal lens?

I like that you captured both sign and address. Interesting juxtaposition.

Cool shot. Ice-Custard-Happiness! Indeed.

I am ok with the Ice-Custard-Happiness, but the 666 on the right side of the building just takes the mood away. :lol:

I think that's what makes the picture! I found it to be very ironic! You can't look @ this from a religious point of view. it's just for fun! :)

Looks pretty good, I plan on making a home made one if possible, my friend made on for his regular camera.

Most reactions

Back