New flash diffuser... The coolest one. ?.

Do you like the design?

• The coolest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool one

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nothing special

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Green Li

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A Hong Kong design studio came up with a simple flash reflector that they call the coolest even made for photographers. It's kind of like LiteScoop or ABBC.
I think it does look nice. What's your take on this?

Here is a review: F16 P45A-001 flash reflector

f16-p45a-001-flash-reflector-1.jpg
f16-p45a-001-flash-reflector-6.jpg
f16-p45a-001-flash-reflector-4.jpg

I don't see how it's all that special. It looks like a LumiQuest Big Bounce, sans diffusion screen and not as light-tight. Also comparable to HonL, or a piece of white foam. For coolness factor, I think that new Vertex trumps all. (Got one in the mail; kinda looking forward to futzing with it later this week.)

LOL It's the same thing Ken Rockwell made from Paper for free. LOL

Nothing special and why would you use something that has all those colors printed on it? I'd think they would affect the light, either by adding color or by adding shadows.

DIY Reflector-Diffuser I made one of these. Actually I made several since the plastic canvis mesh comes in a 6 pack. I gave a few to friends. I had about $3 in each one MAX. All supplies can be bought in one trip to Wal-Mart. It works great too. I like the ability to bend down the top for more forward lighting, when needed.

Meh... nothing special.

For $1 I made these:

A small one:
3568424794_64494df879.jpg

And Larger ones:
3567613827_e8e151ca6f.jpg

They all do the same thing, so why spend money on something that doesn't offer you anything more?

Well since I ghetto it. That one looks like mpre of a bother over my photopaper and a rubberband.

I don't see how it's all that special. It looks like a LumiQuest Big Bounce, sans diffusion screen and not as light-tight. Also comparable to HonL, or a piece of white foam. For coolness factor, I think that new Vertex trumps all. (Got one in the mail; kinda looking forward to futzing with it later this week.)

It actually smaller then Big Bounce. It's more like Pocket Bouncer.
The size is about 7.5""x6".
And, yeah, PRESSlite rocks! :lol:
Too bad it's too complicated for some users... But I really like it. Have a couple of those myself :lol:
P45A is just different though. And it's $18 vs. $50. PRESSlite it the king of control, P45A is a bounce card :)

Most reactions

Back