New Forest / south coast (UK)

All just words to me mate. :mrgreen:

Just tell me where to go, I'll do an Auto Route map for myself, fail to follow it properly and get lost. So it makes little difference for me. :mrgreen:

just drive down the M3 and when you start to see lots of trees your there!!! ;)

Looking at your site there are some dirt cheap places there. I'm tempted to stay a night or two if I go.

I shall try and make it.
And if it's of any help I used to live in Bournemouth (I went to College there a long time ago) so I know my way around the New Forest.
There's the Rufus Stone, the first pre-fab concrete building, a turf maze and a wonderful place called Naked Man.
I know a couple of good pubs too.
Oh, and Alice (of Alice in Wonderland fame) is buried in Lyndhurst, I believe. Under the name Mrs Reginald Hargreaves.

(Shall I let you into a secret? I was actually checking out cheap flight tables and airports and flight times for this one, for so many seem to be coming, but ... I cannot afford it, I'm afraid, though the cheapest way there and back was only 119 Euro, all fees and taxes included - to Gatwick. But I'd need to get from there to the New Forest and back somehow in time on Sunday - no sunset for me at Lepe on Sunday that means - and spend the night somewhere ... ah. It just won't work this time -----> so do make sure you make it all to Germany a year later!!!)

Don't know if i/we will be able to make this one. Depends on my football commitments (lots of postponed matches to play). But i'll keep an eye on the fixtures...

La Foto have to tried this website

http://www.skyscanner.net/

Flying into Southampton which for some could be on the way/way back.

Don't know if i/we will be able to make this one. Depends on my football commitments (lots of postponed matches to play). But i'll keep an eye on the fixtures...

La Foto have to tried this website

http://www.skyscanner.net/

Flying into Southampton which for some could be on the way/way back.

Good point, Southampton Airport is on our way down and its just east of the New Forest

Most reactions

Back