New Forest

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Even tho the meet got rained off last week I was down that way anyway, and managed to grab these two before the rain started (which lasted the rest of the weekend!).

Looking forward to going back again!

newforest.jpg

_MG_2788.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

nice finds there mate, 1st shot wins it for me

you didn't happen to find my mates 77mm Canon lens cap did you :lol: he's done nothing but moan ever since we went there 4 weeks ago and he lost a cap

Both great, first one I like most!

Oh, how I wish I could take photos like these!
Lovely atmosphere.

(And I'm glad I did not order any plane tickets for that meet-up ... would have been a big mistake, I think, given the fact that after this wonderful sunrise it did rain for the rest of the weekend).

Ooooo, nice work Mohain!!! Both are really good, but I too prefer the first one... there's a really dreamy feel to it that really appeals to me.

Beautiful! The lighting and colors are just amazing :)

Thanks a lot for the coments. Was glad to get in one hour photographing. These were taken on the Saturday, Sunday was a washout all day (until I got home, then it cleared up, typical) :)

If I was being honest, these ones aren't grabbing me for some reason. I like the compositions, but perhaps feel the colours ought to be a little more saturated. I think it's an effect of shotting into the sun, that the colours look a little washed out. I'd agree with the others though that the first one is the better of the two.

Most reactions

Back