New from Brooklyn

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by sixxxshoooter, Apr 24, 2009.

1. sixxxshoooter

sixxxshoooter TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey whats going on? I am new to Digital Photography. I know a little from messing around with the SLR's but digital is another ball park. I bought a Nikon D40 with Standard Lens. It takes good picks but I know I am limited because of the lens. I am learning as I shoot more so I am sure it will take time to figure it out.

I am ok with the still shots and so on. I went to the race track today to get some shots of some cars raceing and the results were dissappointing. Well when the cars were still I did ok, but when they were in motion it would get blurry. Even though I had it on action, most would come out blurry. One or two was cool. HEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP

Thanks and that is my long introduction. LOL.

2. DefaultArtist

DefaultArtist TPF Noob!

hey there. I just moved to CA from Brooklyn (park slope area) What track were you at? Maybe you can post one of the good and one of the bad photos?

3. sixxxshoooter

sixxxshoooter TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I was actually in Maryland at the race track. It was cool. I will see if I can add some of those pics.