New from Cincy!!

In His Image

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am just joining. My brother is big into trucks and on all the truck forums and he has so much fun, I wondered if there was a photography forum....so here I am!! Bear with me as I try to figure this out lol. I haven't really explored yet, so I was wondering if there was a place for like lens reviews....I am looking to buy the Canon 28-135mm IS f/3.4-5.6, and the 50mm f/1.8 lenses. If you have any thoughts on those lenses I would love to hear your insight!! Thanks so much!!

Hi, I am just joining. My brother is big into trucks and on all the truck forums and he has so much fun, I wondered if there was a photography forum....so here I am!! Bear with me as I try to figure this out lol. I haven't really explored yet, so I was wondering if there was a place for like lens reviews....I am looking to buy the Canon 28-135mm IS f/3.4-5.6, and the 50mm f/1.8 lenses. If you have any thoughts on those lenses I would love to hear your insight!! Thanks so much!!
Hello, I just joined as well and I'm from the cincy area too. I'll say welcome even tho I've officially signed on about 20 minutes ago lol

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back