New from Huntington Beach, CA

S. Kessler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. New to the site and new to photography in general other than my phones camera's. Half the time I don't know what I'm doing and my post-processing consists of sliding dials until I like the way it looks.

I'm a US Army Recruiter currently located in Huntington Beach, California.

My current set up is a Canon Rebel SL1 with the 18-55mm kit lens, 75-300mm, and 24mm pancake lens. As of now I just trying to shoot almost anything I can when I have time but I think I most enjoy shooting cars and landscapes.

Very Respectfully,
Samuel Kessler
Flickr link: samuelkessler

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum. Last night I had dinner next door to you in Seal Beach. If you like cars, hit the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles. Where are you from?

Welcome to the forum. Last night I had dinner next door to you in Seal Beach. If you like cars, hit the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles. Where are you from?
Yeah I've heard a lot about the place but never made it up there to check it out yet.
Originally born and raised in North Carolina, then Kansas for 6 years, and now they have me out here for a little bit. I've definitely enjoyed it here, but I can't wait to get back out to the country somewhere.
I'm actually planning a trip out to Salton Sea this weekend. Any tips for that are?

Most reactions

Back