Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I updated my site with over 50 new images, here is just a small selection:
O'Reilly-Institute.jpg

Tgvela-Heights.jpg

Big-Man-Blue.jpg

Billboard-Art.jpg

Derelict-Building1.jpg

Elephant-Street.jpg

Keep 'em coming! Great to see/experience Dublin vicariously.

Is there a story behind the statue in pic 3? We have an "Ireland Park" here in Toronto with somewhat similar looking statues...it commemorates all the Irish immigrants who came to Canada/Toronto to escape the famine in 1847.

#3 is a sculpture to Michael Collins, one of the freedom fighters who fought for independence from England back in the early 1900's. We do have some monuments to the famine victims along the River Liffey here in Dublin City.

Beautiful shots man. Your colours are very striking. :thumbup::thumbup: I too thought the third shot was from the Departure. I think it is the same artist.

Oh, and for anyone who missed it, on the link I provided for Toronto Ireland Park in post 2 if you scroll down to the two black and white pics, they are courtesy of Chiller! :boogie:

I love your deep blue skies. The first one is a great architectural abstract. 3 is my favorite, possibly because most photographers might have taken it vertically but I think it works better as a horizontal. The background is part of what makes the image so shooting it horizontal shows more of the background.

The 4th and 5th ones aren't really my style but I'm sure others will really like them.

The last one I really like but it possibly would have been better if you could have gotten directly over it so you're looking straight down at it instead of at a slight angle?

These are wonderful. #5 is stupendous!

Good point Robin, will try that next time. I only spotted it on Friday even though it had been there for 20 years!!!! Chiller, I thank you for the compliment, I'm actually a fan of your great work so to be complimented like that from fellow photographers is pretty cool thanks. Now, back to my beer drinking and Danish Vodka! Afterall, it is Saturday night here!

Oh, I see the squirrel icons, quick joke. Not a squirrel one mind you. A man walks into a doctor with a steering wheel stuck to his balls. The doctor said 'How'd that get there?' the man says 'I dont know, but its driving me nuts!!!!'

Oh, I see the squirrel icons, quick joke. Not a squirrel one mind you. A man walks into a doctor with a steering wheel stuck to his balls. The doctor said 'How'd that get there?' the man says 'I dont know, but its driving me nuts!!!!'

:roll:

Lovely photos. I really like the building face (second to last) but I wonder what that is to the top right of the photo.

Most reactions

Back