New from NY!

JLS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I have been browsing around this forum for a while and decided to become a member today! I am Jenn, happily married to a former Marine, currently in the US Army. We have 4 kids, 2 girls, 2 boys, all 2 years apart. We also have a siberian husky, a siamese cat, and betta fish. We are stationed in cold northern ny. I have a Nikon D40. I know nothing. lol. I am just in the patience and practice mode. Also, doing lots of reading.

I tried to add a picture of my 6 month old son Boston, but for some reason its showing a red X. :(
t_=152791368

Hey, Jenn:I am new as of today and trying to welcome everyone but I am not going to get to it. I have spent the day getting personal and business taxes ready for the accountant so I am ready to say goodnight.If you read my bio you will see that I have a son in the U.S. Navy - he is stationed out of Kingsbay, Georgia but is a submariner. At least when he is on land the weather is always warm....Indiana was just hit with a foot of snow two days ago!Welcome and I look forward to seeing your work.Lori

Hi Jenn, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back