New From Tennessee

judson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I would say hello. I am from just outside of Nashville, TN.

I have been shooting since I was 13. I've been a lawyer for the last 20 years. 2 1/2 years ago, I was rushed to the hospital, with what we thought was at first, a heart attack. Fortunately, my BP had just gone off the charts. After that, I got obsessively back into photography, shooting almost anything I could.

For the last two years, I have toyed with the idea of going into photography full time and chucking the law business.

So I am on here, thinking about it, looking for answers.

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of good photographers here!

Hi Judson and welcome to the forum from S.E. Indiana. I know of what you speak, had a similar wake up call about 16 years ago. But mine was not as gentle. Enjoy the forum, and don't be a stranger.

welcome, im still a noob but always like seeing other tennesseans here.

lol, what type of law do you speciallize in? i may need an attorney at some point.

What part of TN?

You don't want me. I do criminal defense!

Hey John,

Wake up calls are generally not fun, but can be tremendous turning points, if we accept the wisdom that comes from something like that.

I notice you are a fellow nikon shooter!

Welcome aboard.

What part of TN?

You don't want me. I do criminal defense!

im right below nashville, antioch to be exact.

and i doubt i will need a defense lawyer, i choose to stay out of trouble. lol.
wouldnt happen to know any good tax attorneys would you?

Hey John,

Wake up calls are generally not fun, but can be tremendous turning points, if we accept the wisdom that comes from something like that.

I notice you are a fellow nikon shooter!

Yes, my wakeup was in 1990, total kidney failure that resulted in a transplant in May of 1992 and another Nov or 2006. That kind of thing just slaps you and makes sure you live everyday to it's fullest.

And, yes, been shooting Nikon since 1969. Proud owner of a shiny new D3 and my wife had the D300.

welcome judson!!

it almost sounds as if your mind is already made up.

good to have you here! :thumbup:

im right below nashville, antioch to be exact.

and i doubt i will need a defense lawyer, i choose to stay out of trouble. lol.
wouldnt happen to know any good tax attorneys would you?

My office is in hillsboro village. I don't deal with too many tax attorney's, but I will ask around.

Are you a member of MCPPA?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back