new gadget

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by ferny, Jun 5, 2005.

1. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

Got me a new gadget the other day.
    [​IMG]

Which leads me onto this. Ladies, how do you like your men? What's your view on body hair? I think it's generally assumed that girls like men without it, but then I know someone who does so.... hey, I'm just thinking of ideas for threads! :p
    And guys, what do you do? I see men walking about in shorts and no hair and I know that some of them get it waxed, would/do you? If your girlfriend asked you to wax your legs, would you?

Indecently, I'm terrible with new gadgets. I got one of those fuzz-away things yesterday. The ones which get rid of bobbles on your jumpers. I've already had it apart and tweaked it so that it cuts closer and quicker. :crazy:

2. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Wow! what do all those little gadgets do???? Looks like it's about to take off for space. Cool.

Hmm... How do I like my men? (or man - a lot!) Anyway, I dunno if I'm a big fan of the shaved legs... although it does look mighty fine sometimes. I think I'd get too jealous of the guy having better looking legs than me. :-( There's a pic of me and my boyfriend floating around on here somewhere (or I might have taken it down) but if you saw if, you'll have seen he's a hairy italian! (mmmm sexy foreigners... mmmm)

Anyway! I don't mind a bit of facial hair, or none. What does bug me a little teeny bit is too much hair on the chest (and also down there). I don't care if the coverage is large but it's when it's too thick that it gets annoying imo.. coz it just gets everywhere. So I make sure I give my bf hair cuts ;-) Not too much gone but just a bit.

He's dying for me to hit him with the wax - coz he's getting a bit of hair on his shoulders now... and well if you look at all the guys in his family - they just keep getting hairier as they get older. But my bf is just the best and he's such a girl (not as offence) but he's just great with women. Ahhh... now I'm all lovey. :lovey:

3. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

It's none for me. I can't grow much. I've not shaved since Thursday morning and I've got the odd bit by my ears, a bit on my cheeks, a fluffy dark bit under my chin and on my top lip. The rest is bald. I should take a picture, that'd make you laugh. :mrgreen:

My chest is bare, except round the nipples. My belly has some as well. That's probably be best got rid of.

I seem to have a really strange hair pattern. My legs for instance. Pretty hairy until it gets to my feet and then it stops dead. I should take a picture of that as well. :biglaugh:

4. Meysha

Photos NOT OK to edit
    VERY important!

I reckon most guys would be secretly envious of you not being able to grow that much hair. It must be a real pain having to shave every day for some guys. I know how annoying it is for me to shave my legs every few days (that's why I love winter!).. it just takes so long.

5. mentos_007

mentos_007 The Freshmaker!

Photos OK to edit
    oh Ferny so here's my ansewer:
    I like when men has hair all over his body! Ok.. not too much because sometimes they look like monkeys, but I like the beard and a bit of hair on a chest. But on the other hand, hair under the navel leading down there (...) are disgusting :):) (for me of course)

ok... maybe not disgusting but funny :)

and thanks for explaing what for those gadgets are... I recognized only 2 of them hahaha

hahaha ditto Vicky, ditto!! :D:D:D

6. Meysha

Photos NOT OK to edit
    You should check out my boyfriend's bum then! It's hairier than a grizzly bear!

7. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

I thought it was an electrically powered self-stimulator.

8. Meysha

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ohh No. Here we go again...

9. Artemis

Artemis Just Punked Himself

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Think its normal Ferny to be like that, most people have hair that grows in the same way :)

10. Xmetal

Xmetal TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'll take a picture of myself after 2 weeks of facial growth, Fern - You'll think you're a new-born baby after you've seen my beard efforts. :lol:

Meysha: yes it's a pain having to shave nearly everyday because it's messy, time-consuming and most of the time it's painful. My Girlfriend can't stop kissing me right after i've had a shave...must be something in the aftershave. :shock: :lol:

11. meotter

meotter TPF Noob!

FYI, 99.9% of humans don't enjoy back hair *shudder*

12. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

I got it for the nose trimmer. But it was cheaper to buy all this crap than one on it's own. :shock:

That's jsut it though, I DO have to shave each day. It's just that I only grow hair in silly parts of my face. Not all over it. :mrgreen:
    If I don't shave I get all sorts of annoying "oh, you growing a beard then?" comments. :meh:
    I haven't shaved because I haven't had to go out anywhere. Work starts tomorrow so out comes the throat slitter.

I don't know. If you wake up during the night it gives you something to play with. Plat your wifes back hair.
    Had it, shaved it, got itchy stubble, not going to do that again...

So in other words... me = not sexy. :mrgreen:

:(