new gadget

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Got me a new gadget the other day.
4410799iA60IFN111245M.JPG

Which leads me onto this. Ladies, how do you like your men? What's your view on body hair? I think it's generally assumed that girls like men without it, but then I know someone who does so.... hey, I'm just thinking of ideas for threads! :p
And guys, what do you do? I see men walking about in shorts and no hair and I know that some of them get it waxed, would/do you? If your girlfriend asked you to wax your legs, would you?

Indecently, I'm terrible with new gadgets. I got one of those fuzz-away things yesterday. The ones which get rid of bobbles on your jumpers. I've already had it apart and tweaked it so that it cuts closer and quicker. :crazy:

Wow! what do all those little gadgets do???? Looks like it's about to take off for space. Cool.

Hmm... How do I like my men? (or man - a lot!) Anyway, I dunno if I'm a big fan of the shaved legs... although it does look mighty fine sometimes. I think I'd get too jealous of the guy having better looking legs than me. :-( There's a pic of me and my boyfriend floating around on here somewhere (or I might have taken it down) but if you saw if, you'll have seen he's a hairy italian! (mmmm sexy foreigners... mmmm)

Anyway! I don't mind a bit of facial hair, or none. What does bug me a little teeny bit is too much hair on the chest (and also down there). I don't care if the coverage is large but it's when it's too thick that it gets annoying imo.. coz it just gets everywhere. So I make sure I give my bf hair cuts ;-) Not too much gone but just a bit.

He's dying for me to hit him with the wax - coz he's getting a bit of hair on his shoulders now... and well if you look at all the guys in his family - they just keep getting hairier as they get older. But my bf is just the best and he's such a girl (not as offence) but he's just great with women. Ahhh... now I'm all lovey. :lovey:

Rechargeable for cordless use.

3 interchangeable grooming heads for the ultimate flexibility.

Narrow nose and ear trimmer.

Wide head to trim neckline and sideburns.

2 adjustable, 4 position combs for accurate length trimming of beards and moustaches.

Charging indicator light.

Charging and storage stand, grooming comb and cleaning brush included.

Anyway! I don't mind a bit of facial hair, or none.
It's none for me. I can't grow much. I've not shaved since Thursday morning and I've got the odd bit by my ears, a bit on my cheeks, a fluffy dark bit under my chin and on my top lip. The rest is bald. I should take a picture, that'd make you laugh. :mrgreen:

What does bug me a little teeny bit is too much hair on the chest (and also down there)
My chest is bare, except round the nipples. My belly has some as well. That's probably be best got rid of.

I seem to have a really strange hair pattern. My legs for instance. Pretty hairy until it gets to my feet and then it stops dead. I should take a picture of that as well. :biglaugh:

Narrow nose and ear trimmer.
VERY important!

I reckon most guys would be secretly envious of you not being able to grow that much hair. It must be a real pain having to shave every day for some guys. I know how annoying it is for me to shave my legs every few days (that's why I love winter!).. it just takes so long.

oh Ferny so here's my ansewer:
I like when men has hair all over his body! Ok.. not too much because sometimes they look like monkeys, but I like the beard and a bit of hair on a chest. But on the other hand, hair under the navel leading down there (...) are disgusting :):) (for me of course)

ok... maybe not disgusting but funny :)

and thanks for explaing what for those gadgets are... I recognized only 2 of them hahaha

that's why I love winter!)..
hahaha ditto Vicky, ditto!! :D:D:D

I'll take a picture of myself after 2 weeks of facial growth, Fern - You'll think you're a new-born baby after you've seen my beard efforts. :lol:

Meysha: yes it's a pain having to shave nearly everyday because it's messy, time-consuming and most of the time it's painful. My Girlfriend can't stop kissing me right after i've had a shave...must be something in the aftershave. :shock: :lol:

FYI, 99.9% of humans don't enjoy back hair *shudder*

Meysha said:
VERY important!
I got it for the nose trimmer. But it was cheaper to buy all this crap than one on it's own. :shock:
I reckon most guys would be secretly envious of you not being able to grow that much hair. It must be a real pain having to shave every day for some guys. I know how annoying it is for me to shave my legs every few days (that's why I love winter!).. it just takes so long.

That's jsut it though, I DO have to shave each day. It's just that I only grow hair in silly parts of my face. Not all over it. :mrgreen:
If I don't shave I get all sorts of annoying "oh, you growing a beard then?" comments. :meh:
I haven't shaved because I haven't had to go out anywhere. Work starts tomorrow so out comes the throat slitter.

FYI, 99.9% of humans don't enjoy back hair :X
I don't know. If you wake up during the night it gives you something to play with. Plat your wifes back hair.
You should check out my boyfriend's bum then! It's hairier than a grizzly bear!
Had it, shaved it, got itchy stubble, not going to do that again...

I like when men has hair all over his body! Ok.. not too much because sometimes they look like monkeys, but I like the beard and a bit of hair on a chest. But on the other hand, hair under the navel leading down there (...) are disgusting (for me of course)
So in other words... me = not sexy. :mrgreen:

:(

Okay ... I like a five o'clock shadow on a man's fave ... kind of a rough tough bad-boy look I guess :mrgreen:

I don't mind some chest hair ... my significant other has almost an Austin Power's chest hair pattern happening ... it's bearable :D

Hairy arms and legs don't bother me ... leg waxing just seems like it's not masculine enough :confused: ... just my opinion though.

Ear/nose/back/shoulder hair has definately got to go.

And any other hair that may grow on a man [;)] should be trimmed down short and neat!

hairy palms? you got bigger problems then what a girl likes :p

Most reactions

Back