new gadget

I prefer the woman to be buzzed or bald...too much is freakin scary. NO hair on the legs. I hate for a woman to have more hair than me. As for me- I'm with ferny...I grow very little hair. I have very little on my body accept on my head, chin, and down on t he naughty bit region oh and a tiny tiny bit on my chest. Which BTW is all kept neat and trim.

But hertz has the master plan. Just get it done all at once.

Oh BTW Ferny congrats on the nose hair trimmer. :D

haha...ill make a video, leak it to the internet, and become a millionaire!!!!!!

md

ive got similar parts of the rock star!!!!!

it would be a good video :)

This has been the most informative thread I've read on the forum all day! :cheer:

That is all. Carry on. :thumbup:

I shave monkeys :mrgreen:

I must say, I hate it when a woman has several ounzes of Old Holborn hanging out of her knickers.....

or it looks like she has a trolldoll held hostage in her panties :)

errant star said:
oh and just a tip if you shave everyday you avoid the ingrown hairs and redness if you go with the razor
Exfoliate... exfoliate. I couldn't shave there everyday if I wanted to... too sensitive. But I just find a good exfoliating gets rid of ingrowns.

Girls, (or guys?) What about with your armpits? I've always shaved there but with my waxing craze the other month i did there too. Didn't hurt so much there. (but the ingrowns - OMG!)

i keep armpit hair trimmed just a tiny bit.

but on a woman, its not so attractive, unless your in another country :)

MDowdey said:
haha...ill make a video, leak it to the internet, and become a millionaire!!!!!!

md
I may have read this a bit quickly, but I for one would not like to see a video of you leaking on the internet.

I'm trying to get over my goilden shower addiction.

Most reactions

Back