new gadget

Girls, (or guys?) What about with your armpits? I've always shaved there but with my waxing craze the other month i did there too. Didn't hurt so much there. (but the ingrowns - OMG!)
Shaved once. Again the subble was an issue. Far to ichy. I should keep it up if I want if clean but I've got no-one to complain about it so I look like a walking rainforest.
I was suprised how quickly it grew back and within a couple of weeks it was near enough the same. My hairs grow quickly, where it grows.

ferny said:
I may have read this a bit quickly, but I for one would not like to see a video of you leaking on the internet.

I'm trying to get over my goilden shower addiction.

haha, now THAT video would be a bestseller!

Meysha said:
Exfoliate... exfoliate. I couldn't shave there everyday if I wanted to... too sensitive. But I just find a good exfoliating gets rid of ingrowns.

Girls, (or guys?) What about with your armpits? I've always shaved there but with my waxing craze the other month i did there too. Didn't hurt so much there. (but the ingrowns - OMG!)

I wouldn't be able to stand not having that shaved.

My boyfriend bought an Anatomy for Artists book...all sorts of naked people posed in different positions...most of the women had tons of pit hair! It was so gross! I know it's normal in other societies, but I personally just can't imagine that being comfortable. I don't know how guys stand it.

How guys stand having it or looking at it?
To have it isn't a big deal, you don't notice it. PErhaps when you catch it in something now and then. And maybe it's warmer with it there. But it's such a non-issue and you never even give it a thought. You can't feel it.

i like to sniff mine from time to time...just put my nose all up in it....so soft...

:::backs out of thread:::

d

You should have been around in the 70's. Afros weren't limited to just the head. A woman could look like she was holding several poodles in unorthodox ways....

MDowdey said:
i like to sniff mine from time to time...just put my nose all up in it....so soft...

:::backs out of thread:::

d
use your finger and give it a wiggle. The smell stays on there and alsts a suprignsly long time.

Works for your knackers as well.

I play with adrian's armpit hair and it really really annoys him. But it's fun. Play with his belly hair too. I love it.

I'm not sure about this using your finger thing.

i just tried it with my fingers....feels pretty good. its soft for sure ;)

Meysha said:
I play with adrian's armpit hair and it really really annoys him. But it's fun. Play with his belly hair too. I love it.

I'm not sure about this using your finger thing.

Ooooh..I love the belly hair!

[font=&quot]i personally dont mind too much body hair on a guy...unless it's really thick, long and curly..

I CANNOT however stand armpit hair on guys! I see it, and I want to gag! I feel like it's stuck in my throat (much like when a pill that won't budge and it stays in your esophagus until you drink heaps of water).

Luckily Jonathan shaves his armpits because he doesn't like it either (I didn’t even have to ask! He just did it one day). he really doesn't like long leg hair on women. i dont blame him. i apologize a lot when my legs go Amazon in the fall/winter. i mean, why shave!? who am i impressing!? plus my legs are ugly when shaved, not to mention pale and the hair grows by the end of the day and at close glace you can SEE it through my skin (stubble) at any time.

i would never expext jonathan to wax or shave his legs or arms. I wouldnt mind his shoulds and back though :) but the missing patches would look funny. but if he wears a sleeveless shirt (and this is why he doesnt) he just looks like a nasty hairy guy lol

maybe if he joins a gym, gets all muscular, he'll wax everything to show off because otherwise he wouldn't bother. like i said i dont mind too much.

Anyhow. Plus Jonathan trims other places too which is great.

i have just decided that’s enough info for tonight.[/font]

I'm a fan of the trim (double entendre?) and I think that's the fad right now...for males and females.

I shave my face about once a week (and keep a goatee), so I have a bit of stubble which some women dig, and some don't....and I should probably end it there. :)

Stubble hurts, no matter where it goes. These women who dig it are strange.

I hate kissing my boyfriend when he has stubble. Stubble is not cudly.

Mmmm i love the stubble... actually i like it once it's a bit past the stuble and you get that dirty bad boy look. I never liked goatees before my boyfriend. I met him and then a few weeks later her grew a goatee and it's only been shaved off once or twice since then. I didn't even recognise him without it! It was scary!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back