New Glass + Around the house shots

Bow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been playing with photography for a few years, and I like to use 35mm SLRs... Why? because I have them, bought and paid for! LOL

Anyway...

I have always wanted a Wide Angle "Fisheye" lens, but they are way out of my price range, even used...

So last week, I was cuising Ebay and found a 0.42x Adapter ( I know, not high quality, but enought quality for what I am doing...).. so I picked it up..

The same day, I found a 28mm Zieko for my OM-G and picked it up as well...

Hmmm, 28mm and a 0.42X adpater gives me about 12mm...

So I blew 24 shots over the course of 14 hours... isn't that sad?

Some of them came out pretty good:

Our Basset Hound:
Barney.jpg

Our PVGB ( who wouldn't quit moving):
Emma.jpg

The Youngest our 3 cats (this little guy is recovering for a serious heart condition):
Junior.jpg

And some blossoms in the backyard:
Vitex.jpg

PotatoVine.jpg

PotatoVine1.jpg

That is a few of them...

The ones without the "frame" were shot with a 50mm Zeiko and the 0.42X adapter...

Comments Welcome and appreicated!! :cheers:

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your new equipment! The bassett hound looks really cute!

Thanks WNK!

Our Basset Hound is our first baby... he is 10 years old!

What funny effects you can produce with fisheye lenses, hm?
I like your pets.
All the best to the youngest of your cats!

I had one of those fisheye adapters before I got a legit fisheye. They're tons of fun to mess around with!

Thanks Everyone.

The fisheye is entertaining for sure, and once I get my finals out of the way this week, I have a week off between semesters, so I might try some more shots.

I guess the best way to get the widest angle effect is to use a lower mm lens. The effect is much more pronounced on my 28mm than it is on my 50 mm, but the wife told me she was expecting "more" of the "fisheye" effect...

Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Back