New Glasses (Rubbish photos)

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, i got my new glasses today. I will take some GOOD pictures later of them but im in a rush to get some other stuffs done right now so here's the quick/posey ones:

l_7dda39bc7dba51d1ad2760d32a954183.jpg

l_42c3f3d800f661d7482769be7a13d756.jpg

l_a9c09f2fc825bb902928803d63823e09.jpg

l_d74e577978c157592d87b5784110c327.jpg

Ooh stylish!

Not looking forwards to my next eye test - hopefully my prescription has stabilised.

David

I was glad that my perscription had changed because it would have cost me a small fortune more if it haddnt.

Eyes are stupid.

ALSO! Falling into specsavers before you get your eyes tested is slightly embarassing and yet ironic.

ALSO! Falling into specsavers before you get your eyes tested is slightly embarassing and yet ironic.

true but what if you'd fallen into Specsavers then got up walked into the counter and then said "Big Mac with fries please"

true but what if you'd fallen into Specsavers then got up walked into the counter and then said "Big Mac with fries please"

They would have told me to go next door because it is actually right next door to a macdonalds!! AHAH!

ARE you stalking me now afterall.....?

They told me i needed mine for "concentrating" though....i still cant seem to concentrate, not even with them!! They lied!! Buggers!

They told me i needed mine for "concentrating" though....i still cant seem to concentrate, not even with them!! They lied!! Buggers!

they certainly did lie, you need to buy a "thinking cap" to help concentration... not glasses.

Isn't adult ADD grand?? :lol:

How long have you worn glasses? I got my first pair in kindergarten. I'm 29 now. So that's 29 minus kindergarten...carry the 2... :er:

I've only worn them since I was about 18 or so. My vision is fine unless im reading or on the computer for long periods of time. I used to get mega headaches and got it checked out and there in cometh the reason for glasses :) So, 10 years. Im 28.

They would have told me to go next door because it is actually right next door to a macdonalds!! AHAH!

ARE you stalking me now afterall.....?

:lol: as if!

you live too far away for a start :lol:

Most reactions

Back