TomGodfreyPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tomgodfrey.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
My name is Tom. I am a writer and photographer who has spent the last 3 months traveling across Asia on his way home (currently in India). Prior to that I spent the last 5 years living and working in Korea (largely at an English-language magazine).
I have been working on my portfolio (trying my hand at portraits) with the intention of diving fully into starting my own company. I would love to meet people in my area (Massachusetts) and or people in the same starting boat as me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

welcome to TPF

Hi everyone,
My name is Tom. I am a writer and photographer who has spent the last 3 months traveling across Asia on his way home (currently in India). Prior to that I spent the last 5 years living and working in Korea (largely at an English-language magazine).
I have been working on my portfolio (trying my hand at portraits) with the intention of diving fully into starting my own company. I would love to meet people in my area (Massachusetts) and or people in the same starting boat as me!

So you've been traveling for 3 months in Asia trying to find India?

Would it help if we sent you a map of some sort? Or perhaps you could just go to Nepal and hang a left? That should work. :)

Seriously though, welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone,

So you've been traveling for 3 months in Asia trying to find India?

Would it help if we sent you a map of some sort? Or perhaps you could just go to Nepal and hang a left? That should work. :)

Seriously though, welcome to the forum.

Haha. Directions never were my forte. A map would have helped so maybe send one of those... and money.
Thanks for the welcoming!

Hi!

Welcome.
Lets see some photos.
OG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back