new guy around here =D

i ended up not selling it
it was marked at 50
but i spent a total of 125 into it
so even if i did sell it i would not of broke even

and the show isnt till this week or next week, yesterday was just dropping it off and hanging the work

but ill let you know about the other one if it sells

Ah I see. Well you should hang on to it then ;)

haha im gonna see it after i get it back for like 150,
but i found a cheaper way of printing
ill go to ritz camera and print 4 pano's on one sheet of 28x36
and get 4 for 39.99
so thats 10 dollars a print =D

If you want to get your name out there make it known, pass out business cards, get a true website going (Loose the MySpace unless you do A LOT of local band photography) and get to know people in high places.

If you want to get your name out there make it known, pass out business cards, get a true website going (Loose the MySpace unless you do A LOT of local band photography) and get to know people in high places.

i have the business cards
im starting to do alot of band photography
as for the website, im kinda slow on the money part, I NEED A JOB BAD!!!

go for it, i'm 17 too, i wanted to do what your already on the track for, go for it, your pics are amazing i have no doubt you can make a career of it

i have the business cards
im starting to do alot of band photography
as for the website, im kinda slow on the money part, I NEED A JOB BAD!!!

Beg your parents for $30.00, that will get you a domain and web hosting for a year from DreamHost (with a coupon), then bam. You haz a website. Or just pay $10.00 for a domain name such as ZackHughesPhotography.com and PM me, I can add as many domains to my plan for web space as I want, I would be more than willing to help you get a website going.

good now make my day and please share the second pics secrets? i'll take my wideangle out tonight and try and get something like it, but i'm curious about the settings you used, and also if you had any filters or anything, or like any post processing, the colors are really great on it and i love the lighting

good now make my day and please share the second pics secrets? i'll take my wideangle out tonight and try and get something like it, but i'm curious about the settings you used, and also if you had any filters or anything, or like any post processing, the colors are really great on it and i love the lighting

first off do u have a wide angle or a fisheye?
wide angles have horrible glass
i used a 10.5 fisheye

settings:
Exposure: 5 sec
Aperture: f/10
ISO: 125

post processing:
hue adjustments
levels
brightness and contrast
and shadow and highlights

ooh looks good for settings and processing* i will give it a try, and it is a wide angle, i use a tokina 12-24, i dont think the glass is terrible

Most reactions

Back