new guy around here =D

ooh looks good for settings and processing* i will give it a try, and it is a wide angle, i use a tokina 12-24, i dont think the glass is terrible

oh yeah good lens
when i think oh wide angle i think of the screw on crap

how is that lens?
was thinking about getting the nikkor 14-24

hey congratulations! let that boost your ego a little more and further what i told you before! :D

and about the lens i love it, it's sharp, versatile, the zooms great, it feels sturdy and expensive, only issue i have with it is the vignetting, but the is only because i like to pop on a uv filter for safe keeping, so i would of like to seen them make it taking that in account, but whatever it's no real problem. oh also i get black lines when i have the lens hood on. but once again. those things are optional. you should be completely fine with the nikkor 14mm

ff4a8379.jpg

there it is hung up

and i love how horribly they did on hanging it =/

so not only did i win the contest

i also got a deal with a company who is gonna have a printing company in china print this picture in masses, and they are gonna be shipped to
bed, bath and beyond and other stories that i forgot the names of.

and i will be getting money back for every picture sold

but the size of it will be bigger
i think he said 12x42 or something like that
and it will be printed on canvas

im so happy
and i didnt know this picture was gonna blow up like it did
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Dude, I just got back form going over that bridge. Wonderful photography! My favorite it the Pano of the city, with the Nissan drifting second behind it. :thumbup:

so not only did i win the contest

i also got a deal with a company who is gonna have a printing company in china print this picture in masses, and they are gonna be shipped to
bed, bath and beyond and other stories that i forgot the names of.

and i will be getting money back for every picture sold

but the size of it will be bigger
i think he said 12x42 or something like that
and it will be printed on canvas

im so happy
and i didnt know this picture was gonna blow up like it did
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

wow nice.. told ya so

Most reactions

Back