New guy from So Cal

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I'm new to photography and have never really spent the time to learn it properly. I got the bug recently and decided to invest in some time to at least know what to look for when taking pictures, instead of just snapping pix indiscriminately like before :mrgreen: I'm shooting using an old FujiFilm S2 Pro (Nikon N80 body) with either Nikon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 AF DX or 70-300mm AF G lens. So I'm looking forward to learn from a lot of the experts on here.

James

Hi James, welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to this creative little corner of the net. Plenty to learn round here if you have the inclination.

Hi James, I've been feeling the same way lately, wanting to actually learn how to take good photos.

I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and to be honest I'm a tad bit intimidated to do too much posting, mostly everyone in here has so much experience that I think I'll mostly continue reading. But anyway, I appreciate this forum and hope to keep learning about photography from everyone.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Monitornet is right, I'm also a bit intimidated to post my pictures because there are so many good ones on here. :D

Most reactions

Back