New guy here posting a few starter pics.

Gr8outdrsmn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These were shot on a trip to Michigan last week. I used my Sony DSC W7. I will replace it soon, but for now it is all that I have. Any comments/criticisms/suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks.

#1 My Grandmother's Boyfriend in deep thought because he lost his truck key and spent half the night looking for it in a field.

229628590_c24673780c.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/73/229628590_c24673780c.jpg?v=0

#2 My little 3 year old cousin playing in the sandbox that she filled with water.

229628587_8f92471354.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/73/229628587_8f92471354.jpg?v=0

#3 Her again a little closer.

229628588_4540bc23fc.jpg

Again, I welcome all comment/suggestions/and criticisms. None of these have been edited yet. I just purchased Photoshop 4.0 and am still learning the ropes of it. Thanks again.

Yeah, if you want to add images to a post just use this code
. To get the image of the URL just right click and go to "properties" and scroll down to the bottom, highlight and right click again and hit copy, then, come to the post form here and past that URL in the middle of the 2 tags.

As for the pictures, good for starters. I like the last one. I like the blur effect to it. Photoshop isn't hard, but it does take practice. Just take your photo and just mess with it. I can help you if you'd like, although I'm not the most experienced, but I can make my way around and have made a few pieces of art using just photoshop manipulation. Best way is to go into "adjustments" and "filters" and just mess around. The history tab will keep track of everything you do. "Adjustments" and "filters" are the two most common things I use in photoshop as well as layers. Good luck!

Here is some of my photoshop work Photoshop work.

Thanks! I tried inserting the
and it looks like it does right now. Maybe i need to change the website i am using. I will try that later when I get home from work. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back