New Guy Here

Troy2395

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.troymcgough.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined your forum and I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. Here are afew of my images. I would love some feedback :hail:

The Columbus Zoo: 8/2/06
1>
monkey2.jpg

2>
monkey1.jpg

Kenyon College: Gambier, Ohio 5/12/06
3>
DSC_0043copy.jpg

St. Pauls: Mt Vernon Oh
4>
StPaulcopy.jpg

5>
DSC_0189.jpg

Somewhere in Mt Vernon OH
6>
corn.jpg

Great images - I love every one except #5, which to me seems kind of mediocre. :(

My favorites are 2 and 4. I think they are amazing. :D

Hi and welcome.

The 1st one is very powerful... but I think the eyes look strange... I guess you saturated the color in that area? To me, it looks like they were photoshopped in.

No 2 is very good. Looks like the Orangutans are discussing something.

I also like the last one.

My first reaction in #5 was "What's this badly focused picture doing here?". It took me a couple of moments to realize you were aiming at the leaves.

However, since you were using a rather closed aperture and/or a normal focal length, the background is visible enough to distract.

#4 is technicaly very good. Good focusing and exposure. But the theme is a little over used. Typical tourist photo I would take when I visit places. Beats me too, to find a different angle for such subjects.

Hiya Troy, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
My favourite of your little selection of photos to submit in your first post to the forum is #2. Those two like one (the one who's just come back from the hairdresser, that is! ;)) is telling the other something funny and he is chuckling about it. I like that.

Most reactions

Back