New Guy Warning 56k

Tallhamer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, My Name is Preston Tallhamer. Im 21 Years old From Delaware.
Im just starting out at this Photography Hobby. I have been doing it for about 3 months now. My Current Set up Is a Nikon D40. I have 2 lens for it. 18-35mm Lens and a 55-200mm lens W/ VR. I enjoy taking photos of cars as cars is also my Hobby. I currently have a 95 Honda del sol that i am redoing and i also show it for fun. Im sure you will see it in some Photos. Well my aim name is tallhamer88 add me id love to get tips from everyone.

Well Here some of my Recent Shots, Please Feel free to let me know what you think as i am open for anything. Im here to learn not to get upset if you do not like my Photos.

All these shots have be uploaded in photobucket to where i found out that they actually cut down how good the photo actually is. As for all my more shots to come i will upload with Flickr.

021.jpg

096.jpg

178.jpg

089.jpg

112.jpg

084.jpg

007.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
186.jpg

099.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

D4006645.jpg

D4007857.jpg

009.jpg

^ not my car. The more Popular Pictured One Is
069.jpg

035.jpg

047.jpg

036.jpg

156.jpg

Well Thats Some of Them. Once it Becomes Warm Weather here again in Delaware I will be practicing and playing with my Camera More Often..:lmao:

Please feel free to state your opinion as well as Instant Message me On Aim.

Aim- Tallhamer88

Thank you,

Hey! another honda guy like me!! I have a dc2r

I am just a beginner so my CC might be off but here is what I think. Most of them are good, nice exposure and composition.

On getting feedback it would be better to have a few shots so others are able to focus on easier. I find it a bit hard when seeing a whole gallery.

Anyway welcome and great work! look forward to more in the future.

Unless you just bought the D40 body, what did you do with the kit lens that came with it? Just curious. Nice photos by the way.

Hey! another honda guy like me!! I have a dc2r

I am just a beginner so my CC might be off but here is what I think. Most of them are good, nice exposure and composition.

On getting feedback it would be better to have a few shots so others are able to focus on easier. I find it a bit hard when seeing a whole gallery.

Anyway welcome and great work! look forward to more in the future.

Ah yeah you may be Right But for a intro i figure id show some Before i make me a flickr Account. thanks for the intro. I hope to show future achievement with my Work.

Unless you just bought the D40 body, what did you do with the kit lens that came with it? Just curious. Nice photos by the way.

Yes i bought the camera body by it self.. Then purchases 18-35mm lens from some local guy off craigslist

You need to work on your focus, a lot of them were slightly off.

Oh, and quit following me around the internets Preston...

Slightly off being the key words here.

There are some that do not have clear defining outlines, and a slight haze to them because of the missed focus.

Welcome to TPF Preston, read, read, read, and then read some more. There is a wealth of knowledge here.

Some of his shots are off centered and whatnot.
ha Most where taking from riding in your Slammed Accord! Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy.. And for fun during long trip.. We should do it again ha.. Gave Enjoyment.

Some of his shots are off centered and whatnot.
ha Most where taking from riding in your Slammed Accord! Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy.. And for fun during long trip.. We should do it again ha.. Gave Enjoyment.

lol still. Some subjects of the shots you take are cut off because you don't center it properly, too close to it, or don't really follow the rules of thirds.

Most reactions

Back