New Guy Warning 56k

Some of his shots are off centered and whatnot.
ha Most where taking from riding in your Slammed Accord! Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy.. And for fun during long trip.. We should do it again ha.. Gave Enjoyment.

lol still. Some subjects of the shots you take are cut off because you don't center it properly, too close to it, or don't really follow the rules of thirds.

Most are from me playing around with it and then i end up liking them lol

I liked these:
112.jpg

017.jpg

036.jpg

Once warm weather gets here and i can stand to be outside longer. Im going to really focus and try to take some really nice shots

Overall, a very nice start. When looking for critique and criticism, I would limit your pictures to 2-4 that you really like and want to make better. Also, try to number them so it is easier for us to identify them.

Be very careful of your horizons. You should make sure they are straight. (You can adjust them afterwards with photo editing software).

Learn as much as you can and keep shooting. Welcome to the forum.
-Andy

Some of his shots are off centered and whatnot.
ha Most where taking from riding in your Slammed Accord! Bumpy Bumpy Bumpy.. And for fun during long trip.. We should do it again ha.. Gave Enjoyment.

lol still. Some subjects of the shots you take are cut off because you don't center it properly, too close to it, or don't really follow the rules of thirds.
:scratch: are you sure you know about the rules of composition?

Nice Mugen intake. But where is your T-Bar? And are those ground wire on the header for the spark?

Oh, some of the photo are underexposed to me, and too much sky...but nice angle.

Welcome to the forum.

Nice Mugen intake. But where is your T-Bar? And are those ground wire on the header for the spark?

Oh, some of the photo are underexposed to me, and too much sky...but nice angle.

Welcome to the forum.

I eventually wanna get a benen tripoint strut bar.

Yes there Nology Hot Wires

I liked #5...the vignetting works for me and the car really pops.

The others don't do anything for me. Lots of tilted horizons. Many of these could be better with a shorter DOF I think. Lots of distracting backgrounds.

:scratch: are you sure you know about the rules of composition?

Not all the vocabulary, but he should know what I mean. I mean, this is the "Photography Beginners' Forum"

Not that I am a genius professional photographer, but most of these are not very good images. You'll get better when you take more. Take photos every day!

A lot of them are underexposed, and some are out of focus. There is also a picture of your car with the front bumper cut off. I also try not to use wide angles on cars. 35mm seems to work well for me. You start getting in that 18-24 range and with certain angles it really distorts the car. No bueno.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back