New Guy

Silver G

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just ran across this forum and it seemed like it has alot of great information and great photographers. My name is Josh Wright and I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and am new to photography. I hope to learn alot from this place.

Welcome, this forum is a treasure trove of information, I like you am new and have found it invaluable and when I ask something I usually get great feedback.

Yeah it seems like a great place for knowledge! I should learn alot. Thanks

I just ran across this forum and it seemed like it has alot of great information and great photographers. My name is Josh Wright and I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT and am new to photography. I hope to learn alot from this place.

Welcome.

Us Nikon guys will look down on you but you're welcome here, anyway!

Yeah Yeah Canon this Nikon that! HaHa I am just here to learn :)

Welcome fellow Canon Rebel dweller! So far I have only gotten one small gonk on the head for owning a Canon ... other than that, everyone has been great!

Just kidding about the gonk on the head :mrgreen: ... everyone has been very helpful and many on here are extreamly knowledgable!

Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures!

Welcome fellow Canon Rebel dweller! So far I have only gotten one small gonk on the head for owning a Canon ... other than that, everyone has been great!

Just kidding about the gonk on the head :mrgreen: ... everyone has been very helpful and many on here are extreamly knowledgable!

Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures!

A "gonk" on the head? Is that Canon terminology?

welcome! I have a Canon Rebel XTi...and so far I love it! :) There is a ton of info here! Im very new to all of this also and am learning SO much!

Most reactions

Back