Tranzice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BustinSmoking.png

SatrickeditMood.png

PatrickCorner.png

#1 in my opinion is to dark, I can't see what the subject is holding in his left hand. What appears to be a cigarette in his right hand would have looked better if you could have captured a little bit of smoke. Just a matter of preference though.

#2 Great concept, its dark and dramatic, very masculine, but in my opinion the photo would have had a better affect if he was looking at the camera and not away.

#3 Unfortunately does nothing for me, the chair on the lower right is distracting and your subject looks bored, not sure what you were trying to visualize.

Look forward to seeing more though! :)

I basically agree with PBB.

#1 is too far underexposed. I see what you were trying to do, but you simply need more light to make it work. There's some detail in the shirt and beer bottle, but not enough.

#2 needs more light from the left and to have him look at the camera instead of off into space, looking confused.

#3... Did somebody set a camera on the table and accidentally fall and trip the shutter? Not doing a thing for me.

they are decent it would have been cool if you could have gotten some smoke off the cigarette I like the second one kind of mysterious and number 3 looks like the guy in number 2 only bored sitting at a table with his camera being bored

#3 is just bad. too green, bad composition

the first two aren't my style but they work as a whole if that's what you're going for

Lol the first one is a bubble gum cigarette. I understand what you guys are saying though. Thanks for the CnC

3 looks like the guy's being questioned by the FBI for taking photos of "classified information" :lol:

I agree with PBB, too, except I also like #3 for it's technical side, dof, comp, sharpness, etc. It would have also helped if the dude was looking at the camera. (the one taking the picture, not the one in his hand;))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back