New Here, First Post - Gorgeous Senior Girl

welcome to the forum and cheers for the good work :)

I agree. Limit photos to 5 per post and number them.

You selected some from what I am guessing is the beginning of the shoot. Her smile seems forced in a couple. (easy to find image #1 and #2)

I would copy more #'s but there are none.
Otherwise, some good shots. Keep it up!

Without giving away any "state secrets" how do you do this without lighting, flash or reflectors? Your work has a consistency that seems to be beyond the reach of most photographers in your line of work.

Do you shoot in all sorts of conditions from the harshest day to completely overcast?

Do you do any in-camera processing, such as D-Lighting or Canons equivalant to this feature?

Any post processing to help achieve the look or is it all in-camera?

You haven't, by design, ever read a book called "The Natural Light Project" have you?

Just wondering...

wow!!

She has an amazing smile with great cheek bone structure, her eyebrows sweep back into her slight curls.. she's as beautiful as a poem and you put her in some really great light. The two frames that Schwetty reposted were my faves.. awesome post.

You have a great eye for composition, you are aware of objects throughout the entire scene and you know how to use light.

This should be a lesson to all those budding portrait photographers.

Some of the things that I see in this forum is a good portrait ruined by a poor background ... or destroyed by the affects of light.

... your usage of quality lenses help also.

such quality! im impressed.

Great pictures!

Thanks for sharing!

Seriously great... I too would love to know more specifics about your shoot in terms of reflectors, lighting, etc, etc... A gem of a photographer who's the mother of 8 (are you serious?) and in Kingman, AZ... Unreal...

Most reactions

Back