New Here, First Post - Gorgeous Senior Girl

Lovely model and lovely images. There's only one I really have a problem with. #2. The bright red color of the jacket really grabs your attention and draws your eye which makes the positioning of the ties unfortunate.

Excellent shots Lisa, I loved the warmth of the portraits. How about sharing some basic technical details like details of the light source, reflectors etc? That way we shall also be able to learn :)

nice photos....good job..

Absolutely love this set. Wish I could produce the same one day. If I have anything to say, and perhaps it's just me, in this pic, her sweater falls straight down and with her leaning back, it gives the impression of her tummy sticking out. Had I not seen the previous shots and already had a mental image of what her body type was like, this kind of, at first glance, gives the impression of a "baby bump". Again, perhaps I'm the only one who saw it this way. I'm new... and weird. The hint of her leg shows the line of her body and dispells the impression if looked at closely, so with more of her legs (full body) I don't think I'd have had the same impression. (Or ditch the red sweater for this pose) Again. I love the series. Amazing shots!

5258734978_7c21edde02_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back