new here... introduction and a few photos

momofthing1and2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! My name is Miranda. I've had my nikon 4d0 for about a month now. I am loving it! It is a really good camera.. espcially for my first one. I am starting to do some pictures for friends now that I have taken a million pictures of my own kids. hahah!
i'd like to know what you all think... thanks in advance, i look forward to getting to know you guys!

here is my two year old.

picture3031-1.jpg

picture298-1.jpg

here is my friends little girl... i really like this one..
picture4831.jpg

Welcome Miranda :) You did really really great on #1, you have a lot of potential, I can't wait to see more from you :D

Welcome! :)

Without giving proper critique now, I do like number 1 and number 3 in a way. 2 is just to faint and soft for me (but because of the scene and the face it is still a keeper).

But what really gives me a hard time is the title in number 3! Maybe this is a cultural / language difference here, but for me, if I read such a sentence, I instantly wonder why now you don't love her anymore. Of course you do not mean that, I know, but to me this is the idea that sentence inspires instantly ;) If there was a word such as 'even' or 'already' in there things might look different.

Thanks so much! I am definitely just starting out... but we all have to start somewhere, right!

Welcome! :)

Without giving proper critique now, I do like number 1 and number 3 in a way. 2 is just to faint and soft for me (but because of the scene and the face it is still a keeper).

But what really gives me a hard time is the title in number 3! Maybe this is a cultural / language difference here, but for me, if I read such a sentence, I instantly wonder why now you don't love her anymore. Of course you do not mean that, I know, but to me this is the idea that sentence inspires instantly ;) If there was a word such as 'even' or 'already' in there things might look different.

i do see what you are saying! thanks for the input! I appreciate it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back