New here, just a few pictures for now

Whinnie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just started taking pictures, and do not understand my camera at all. Not afraid to admit that! I am mainly just enjoying myself right now, making sure I am having fun before I have to do the hard work :lol: Stepping out of my box!
If anyone wants to see more, I will provide my link.
Ok, this photo was from yesterday, any guesses on what it is?
DSC_0816.jpg

Some horse ones
twocopy.jpg

DSC_0345copy.jpg

DSC_0646copy.jpg

DSC_0179copy.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0554copy.jpg

close573.jpg

The first 3 shots show you have vision but from then on they looked like snap shots, Horses are a great subject

that redhead is cute.

And I don't see any that really look like snapshots. They are all nice pictures. I don't like all the pp in 3 at all.

I think that you have a great eye.. more you shoot the better you will get (that's what I keep telling my self)

The first one of the ice looks underexposed and and I would try to emphasize the in focus area by cropping out some of the fore- and background. I think the one with the cute redhead and horse with the blue eye would be a very nice portrait if the top of the ears were not cut off, and the horizon does not appear to be level. The hawk is very cool but a bit underexposed and might benfit from a tighter crop to close in on the subject. Hope this is helpful...JSD

Most reactions

New Topics

Back