New here, looking for some c/c (warning: lots of pics)

Raymond

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I just made my intro thread and wanted to share some of my pictures.

Camera's a Rebel XT, using the 18-55 kit lens. I've been into photography as a hobby for a while now, just stepped up to this DSLR about a month ago so I'm still learning. Any help would be much appreciated!

First day I got the camera:
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Practicing the close-ups a little...
005.jpg

I go to car shows quite often...
011.jpg

016.jpg

030.jpg

041.jpg

049.jpg

011.jpg

016.jpg

026.jpg

031.jpg

028.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

Sorry for the large number of pictures, anyone who recognizes me from the automotive forums I post on will vouch that I'm quite the photo-whore... haha

nice pix from a fellow noob...lol
couldnt help byt drool over the 'stangs. Ive worked for Ford Motor company for almost 20 years now...nice shots

Thanks man. Used to drive one myself. Had to leave it behind when I moved out of my parents house for personal reasons. The dark green Honda Accord is my new car. :)

I'm a chevy guy so no comment there. I like the dogs.

One question, do you like cars? :lol: Just kidding!

Nice photos, I think the dogs are my favorite too (although the car shots are pretty cool).

I think they're pretty good shots I like the angles on them. Very nice perspective and not to mention all the late model cobras goodness! Is the yellow one the chevy? Or is it the one with the gargantuan roots style blower on top?
Oh and the ones on the dyno, if you look at the green thing in the background we actually have that same nitrogen machine at the shop I work at.

Thanks for the compliments guys, they are much appreciated.

And yeah the yellow one is the Camaro... fully resto-modded twin turbo 427. Absolutely perfect car!

Most reactions

Back