new here... my sister's wedding :)

subtledreamer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all~ i'm new to this forum. been into photography as a hobby for a couple of years now; just few months back I picked up the 350d and been in love with slr's since then. Really looking forward to learning lots of great things from all the knowledgable people here. :)

Here are some pictures from my sister's wedding back when i first got it... it was a great fun & experience using and getting the hang of the camera!

Constructive comments are very welcome :mrgreen:

IMG_3628-2.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

Hallo Jonathan, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice camera you got yourself there. (I have the same :biggrin: )
One tip for the future (and you might want to go back into this thread of yours, too, with the edit button, if you still can): whenever you send more than let's say five photos in one thread, please number your photos. It is much easier for the viewer to then comment on the individual photo. OK?

Now I can only say: nice series, and your sister was a beautiful bride!

Nice photos. You got some really great candid shots. #11 is such a nice one, very touching. It looks like you really captured the important (though aren't they all) moments of their wedding day. The children are very cute, by the way!

:)

#15 and 21 are my favorites.

one thing that will help improve your shots a lot is to make sure your verticals are truly vertical and your horizons horizontal. Take a look at 19, 22 and 24 for example, a little 'crop and straighten' would really clean these up.

looks like everyone was having a great time and you captured that well!

LaFoto said:
Hallo Jonathan, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice camera you got yourself there. (I have the same :biggrin: )
One tip for the future (and you might want to go back into this thread of yours, too, with the edit button, if you still can): whenever you send more than let's say five photos in one thread, please number your photos. It is much easier for the viewer to then comment on the individual photo. OK?

Now I can only say: nice series, and your sister was a beautiful bride!
thanks for the warm welcome and kind advice good sir! :afro:

carddesigner said:
Nice photos. You got some really great candid shots. #11 is such a nice one, very touching. It looks like you really captured the important (though aren't they all) moments of their wedding day. The children are very cute, by the way!

:)
thank you! i love candid shots, i think it really gives that "at the moment & place" feel rather than simply having people stand in front of the camera and smile :mrgreen:

AprilRamone said:
I really love #21 :)

spencer87 said:
#15 and 21 are my favorites.

one thing that will help improve your shots a lot is to make sure your verticals are truly vertical and your horizons horizontal. Take a look at 19, 22 and 24 for example, a little 'crop and straighten' would really clean these up.

looks like everyone was having a great time and you captured that well!
#15 & 21 are my favs as well~ :)

and thanks for the little tip spencer, i'll def keep that in mind while shooting/editting in the future!

Most reactions

Back