New here, need help!

I want to thank everyone for their support and advice. I feel a lot better knowing I have some real people to help me in this. I think I will move my model to a different location for the next attempt. In fact i realize how dumb I am in all this. I actually thought that I could create a decent set of pictures in just that one spot. Over the last few days I've come to realize just how clueless i am about the project I'm about to undertake.

I'm planning on using about 50 models of different races, body sizes, and ages. And due to time constraints and how life runs in general, i may have to take at least a month with each subject in order to get all the pictures I want. That's fine though. It actually affords, and makes me take my time. Which is something i need to do to help me keep my own sanity in all this!

Now i don't have some grand studio or a lot of money to do this project so i may have to get really, really creative in all this. I just have to figure out how. :wink: And i also need to learn how to use my camera even better. So here's to the Photoforum!! You'll be hearing from me a lot from now on!

WilliamCA

Good for you, I apologize for my harshness and how crass I was, good luck.

Good for you, I apologize for my harshness and how crass I was, good luck.

It's o.k.. I think i needed a good swift kick in the butt to help me wake up a bit.

I understand, portraiture is tough enough, especially in conditions as such. You will get better, it is similar to a romantic relationship, portraiture is, you don't need nudity for it to be beautiful. Practice inanimate objects, then models first, then try to attempt nudes.

Most reactions

Back