New here...Pics from my old camera

I-N-A-B-N-E-T-T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.This is on the fourth of July this past year.
PICT0006.jpg

2.My moms wedding invitation!
l_6a7dd6e729951da8852bbe1ad817162d.jpg

UGH I know right! haha I tried to get rid of it but i don't have that many skills yet :(

Is there anyway I could get rid of that shadow in photoshop? Any Ideas?

They mispelled "Church" ;)

The only way I can see of getting that shadow out is by cropping it out..Or maybe sampling a white part of the letter and paint over it with the sampled color.

I'm not familiar with photoshop but i'm sure it has a clone tool try that. I think it's definately worth a go.

The clone tool will do it, then give it a going over with the healing brush to even it out.

Typos aside the invite shot is pretty cool.

They mispelled "Church" ;)

The only way I can see of getting that shadow out is by cropping it out..Or maybe sampling a white part of the letter and paint over it with the sampled color.

This is when you know your getting a good review. Wish everyone took the time to look at that much detail wise. Nice Catch.................

Again, typos aside nice invite shot.

The first shot is beautiful, but one thing really bugs me...what is that possibly tree w/no branches or power line with arms close to the sun in the shot. I wish it wasn't there, but it's a personal thing.

Great work!

Thanks everyone! I never seen that they misspelled Church...
And I totally see the power pole you are talking about... I am going to see if I can clone that spot out...Thanks again!!!
Chris

Most reactions

Back