New here, some model shots.

qizl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So i'm new here. This is some work from my first model shoot, i'm trying to create a certain sphere. Tell me if you like it or not.

I'm open for any type of critisism.

IMG_1148vpdpz-1.jpg

IMG_1145vpsdpz.jpg

IMG_1268vpsdpz.jpg

IMG_1152vpsdpz.jpg

IMG_1225vpdpz.jpg

Apart from the softness, I really like #4. Fine settings/mood.

Welcome to TPF! :D

thx is it normal that so few people watch these topics ? And even fewer comment on it ?

Or is my work just awfull ?

No, they are pretty cool. I like #1 the best. What are you shooting them for? (portfolio work, fine art, fashion, etc) Because I would just question how far you can take that style. I'm not being critical, just was wondering your thinking on this.

this is some work that resulted as a side effect on my first model shoot. Iwas playing with backlight photo's to create a certain sphere. The first picture was the first experiment the rest followed because i liked it.

Essentialy this is playtime, but that's what the creative process is all about. Now i'll also add them to my portfolio.

I like to experiment and then take it a step further. So ill probably devote a shoot on this principle next time.

On how far can you go ? As far as my mind takes me i guess :)

As far as my mind takes me i guess
I get that. I was wondering if this was a paying job or what. Obviously, if it is for a models own portfolio, alot of those wouldn't work. the client would want ot see her face at some point.:wink:

I do think it is a style to pursue further though.
#1,#2, and #4 have a pretty eerie quality to them.

#3, although I see what your going for here, I just wonder if by darkening the blown out side and letting the other side of her face go dark, how would it turn out. Just a thought.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back