New here, Some of my Favs

Choleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I am a new user so here are some of my favorite landscapes I have taken over the past year,about half are taken with a Canon Powershot S80 and the others with a Pentax ist DS.

Let me know what you think?

norfaj3.jpg

firenzeriverxe9.gif

firenzebridgefw6.jpg

greecesp4.gif

patmossj2.jpg

sunsetow6.jpg

sunjd7.jpg

treexr7.jpg

roadzi9.jpg

siloxm7.jpg

autumntreebn7.jpg

omahatallww6.jpg

oberaumagau1yh5.jpg

Heya Choleric, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Now this is a BIG first thread of yours with which to come and introduce yourself to us.
All your 13 photos ran one into the other with no spaces inbetween, so I went into your thread and edited some spaces AND numbers to your pics, since viewing and commenting is ever so much easier when the other members can say: I like No. so-and-so best because... , you see, instead of having to scroll back up over and again and count through. You should always number your photos once you post more than ... 4 photos in one thread.

Now I can tell you have been on a trip to Europe (Germany, Schloss Neuschwanstein, Italy, Greece, Austria/Switzerland?), but you also took some nice photos in your immediate surroundings (?). I think 8 and 11 are my personal favourites of your series.

welcome and WHAT a welcome
AMAZING post

Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it. Im still experimenting with the whole photography thing.

Oh and I will be sure to number my posts from now on.

Andrew Snyder said:
In love with number 12. What city?

That's Omaha Nebraska.

LaFoto said:
Now I can tell you have been on a trip to Europe (Germany, Schloss Neuschwanstein, Italy, Greece, Austria/Switzerland?), but you also took some nice photos in your immediate surroundings (?). I think 8 and 11 are my personal favourites of your series.

Wow dead on, it was Austria, sadly it was pouring the two days we were in Austria so no photos. I have many pictures from the trip but not a whole lot of good ones

Most reactions

Back