New here... tell me what you think.

Sorry I second what she said. One you have one post, no pics URL and your name is well... leads me to think prankster. But welcome.

You have some seriously stunning stuff. BOP, the Rising series, Palm Love, and Drive are excellent. Some brilliant stuff!

BTW..the URL just goes to flickr, guys. Nothing to be scared of. :)

^^ I agree, I dig his/her style a lot.

But if you want actual CC on the photos, its best to just post a few.

Hint to erose and mwc: If you put the mouse over the link, look at the bottom bar on your browser and it shows where the link points to. This is what I did, saw flickr, and said "ahhhh, ok ... safe"

Ok, thanks. I'll post them directly next time :)

Since I just started, I figured I'd post my photostream. But from now on, as I get more photos, I will post them individually. Thanks for the comments, guys. :)

Nice photos!! I love the processing. What do you do in PP?

mwcfarms: No worries. As stated by Geaux, if you hover your mouse over the link and look down in the status bar area, it'll tell you where it's going to take you. If it were already a random site I'd say this too can be tricky since you can use JavaScript to display anything you want when hovering over a link (or any element for that matter) for instance, but with forum software like this which sanitizes HTML/JavaScript I don't worry much.

It also helps to NOT be using IE. :thumbup:

Welcome to TPF! :)

You have a lot of good work there!

mwcfarms: No worries. As stated by Geaux, if you hover your mouse over the link and look down in the status bar area, it'll tell you where it's going to take you. If it were already a random site I'd say this too can be tricky since you can use JavaScript to display anything you want when hovering over a link (or any element for that matter) for instance, but with forum software like this which sanitizes HTML/JavaScript I don't worry much.

It also helps to NOT be using IE. :thumbup:

Lol I stil have IE up. I like familiarity and have never used anything else lol other than netscape navigator way back in the early 90's.

Ooooh Netscape 3. How fun it was... :lol:

I understand about being familiar with things. It's all good! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back