new here..with a mission

discoverafrica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Joeri and I'm an editor for a small publisher in the Netherlands. We have been making the only mountaineering magazine in the dutch language for 13 years now. We have been working on the idea of a new magazine concerning Africa. There are no magazines about this continent in the dutch language. Now, we need articles and great pictures. Since we're a small company we can't afford to have pro's make trips to Africa for us. We're working together with the tourist boards in Africa to get articles. It's quite hard however to communicate with these tourist boards and it will take time before we can rely on their articles and pictures. I placed a thread at a dutch photo forum and I got a lot of responses. A lot of amateures would like to see their pictures in a magazine. Now I hope to see the same thing here. So the question is; who has any great pictures of African tourism/geology/wildlife/culture/history and has written an article (or wants to write an article) about that theme?
I hope this is the right place to post this thread. If not, I apologize!
kind regards,
Joeri

Hello Joeri, welcome to TPF and I hope you find that special person. Good luck.

Welcome to TPF.
Maybe if you started a thread in General Photography and Camera Q&A you would get a better response. A lot of Forum members don't come in this bit very often.
I think we have some South African members and I'm pretty certain we've got some North African ones. Best of luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back