New Here...

cory1848

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, Just wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Cory and I am from Florida, just outside Orlando... Have a photo minor degree that 10 years later I am just starting to take advantage of. I am a senior production artist for a very large Educational book publisher and I am quickly getting bored of it. I do design work, book production work, some web work and photo editing on the side as well. Its a good job but it wont make me rich and it doesnt make me happy. I am hoping that re-exploring photography will help rekindle that about the arts. Well, maybe not the rich part, but at least the happy part...

Over the course of 6 months, I picked up a Canon 30D, Canon 50mm 1.8, Simga 70-300 APO DG, Canon 28-135 IS, and other accessories... Mainly into sports shooting and I am pursuing a start up in youth sports since there is very little of that in my area. My goals are to be in business for myself, not solely as a photog, but as a production studio providing services for book production, design, and photography.

Well that is about it... Looking forward to learning alot and seeing different view points from many diverse people.

Thanks!
Cory

Welcome aboard, Cory!

Hello Cory and welcome to the forum from one Floridian to another.

Ohhh... Goody! Another Cory on board...:lmao:

Welcome aboard.:D

Most reactions

Back