New here

rottee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all Im new here Im a 31 yr old guy from the West midlands UK.
Im very interested in photography my other big interest is rottweilers.
Id like to under take a photography course with it leading into me going into the photography industry as a career.

Hello

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. I hope you here and stay for long time .

Thanks
Have a nice time a head.

Id like to under take a photography course with it leading into me going into the photography industry as a career.

Hi...Rottee..Welcome to forum world. I hope you would share your knowledge with us...Have a good time.

Hi...welcome to the forum board...

Hi everyone, new member and proud (I think) new owner of a Daihatsu Hijet. I've done a lot of research on this forum getting ideas and info...lot's of great stuff. Mine is a 94 Daihatsu with a custom made 4 1/2" lift and 27 " tires,camo bed liner painted with 55 watt flood lights. I just ordered 250 lb. Front springs (bottoming out- thanks posters for that info!)I'll be building a brush guard and rear bumper once deer season is over. I HAVE run across my first problem...bad alternator, parts houses can't cross it or even find anything close...I will be trying Kubota or the rebuilder tomorrow.I would like to upgrade it to a 100 amp to run the lights and winch. Anyway, thanks for all the great info I've found reading posts so far. Looking forward to learning more and possibly being of help to someone.

Most reactions

Back