New here!

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone :)

My name is Sarah and I am new here :)

I am a beginning photographer, self-taught, experimental, whatever you want to call it :)

I am joining because I want to see what other people take pictures of and consider photography.

I am a single mom of a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old boy... I take pics of them all the time with my junky 8 MP Kodak EasyShare... I am in the market for a new camera and need suggestions as to what the best beginners camera is...

My mom got a Canon Rebel for Xmas and I am IN LOVE with it, but I want something a step or two above hers... As soon as I can find where to post pics taken, I am going to so I can get some feedback...

My fave pics to take are natural light and candid... I hate taking pictures of faces ;) I always snap pictures while my kids are playing (mostly) instead of making them pose...

So anywho, that's what I'm here for :) I hope to get some good tips, advice, and feedback!

a lot of moms joining.....I like it. Single just makes it better....anyone interested in a 20 year old? err... I mean.... welcome to TFP.

You'll def learn a lot on here. Some good members as well.

I'm not one of them

Welcome.
As for your camera choice, I'll make it easy. Choose one of the following based on how much you want to spend.
D90
D5000
D3000

Most reactions

Back