New here

Bartman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey im new here. By no means am I a photographer lol, but very interested to pursue this as a hobby. Mostly wildlife and such, more specifically reptiles. Here's some recent and old pictures I had stored and would just like some constructive feedback perhaps. I'd love to become a better photographer :)

Thanks and hope this place has some friendly people

newboaoutside3.jpg

boaout1.jpg

boa2out1.jpg

chamlom.jpg

sun1.jpg

Here are some others..reptile or not :)

sunset1.jpg

scorpeating.jpg

unknownT3.jpg

imperialbeerbeachshot.jpg

earlymorningshot.jpg

amazingpicofmaggie.jpg

cottegeherps.jpg

Thanks for looking, and any comments are allowed ;)

whoa! Huge! Can you resize a bit? Like the photos but I don't think I would want to get that close to those snakes, but that's me.:pale:

The only thing id get close to there would be the beer.

You should resize these. They look like decent images but it's tough to get a good viewing here. :) I appreciate wanting to protect your copyright on the web, but I find your logo a bit intrusive - might want to resize that, as well. On the first image, the snake's tongue is practically hitting it!

I love snakes and reptiles; would certainly enjoy seeing more of your stuff. :thumbup:

Bartman said:
It the tounge to close to the cam not a good thing?

Thanks for the replys...im kinda lazy to resize, but will next time.
I think it's a very good thing. ;) Just not the logo size - that's what I was referring to. I like the image itself.

I liked the first three the best. Welcome to the forum.

Great shots. They are a little large for my small monitor, but killer pics. Welcome to the form. Nice to see another Cannuck here.

hehe, reptilescanada rocks!! :D

And so do canadians :p j/k

Thanks everyone! Ill change up the logo and give you're internet a break next time with smaller images.

Ciao.

Great photos here Bartman, hope to see more in the future.

Welcome to TPF. Your gonna love it here.

Most reactions

Back