New Here!

bworthey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, everyone! I'm new here! Bet you didn't know, huh!? Well, I'd consider myself an amateur when it comes to photography, but I feel like I'm getting better at getting the pictures I want. I joined to talk to others, get tips, etc. Look forward to getting to know all of you.

I do have a question, i tried posting a message with a picture but it said that I could not do that. I've also tried uploading pictures, but I coudlnt'do that either....is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

B-Worthey

Hey, everyone! I'm new here! Bet you didn't know, huh!? Well, I'd consider myself an amateur when it comes to photography, but I feel like I'm getting better at getting the pictures I want. I joined to talk to others, get tips, etc. Look forward to getting to know all of you.

I do have a question, i tried posting a message with a picture but it said that I could not do that. I've also tried uploading pictures, but I coudlnt'do that either....is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

B-Worthey

Hi BW, welcome. In order for you to post a picture you have to:

• Subscribe to this Forum or,
  • Post your picture somewhere else, like Photobucket, and then insert the URL of your picture between the following tags:
I][SIZE=4]

Where the blue is you would insert the actual address of your picture's location.

Good luck and enjoy the forum, post often and don't be shy with the questions. ;)

Welcome! Hope Mitica's info has helped you. If not, say something. We also have a test forum for figuring some of things out so feel free to use that.

Welcome :mrgreen:

Florence is where my dog was born! Once you get the system down for posting pictures it is easy. I use Photobucket without too much trouble.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back