New here!

Curry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I was just browsing around trying to learn to use my camera properly for a change and I came across this forum. I'm no pro with pro equipment of course and im not looking for pro results, just looking to improve a little.

The camera I have is a Canon A510 and I'm just browsing around for tips and advice.

I mostly take pics at family events, pets and I like to take pics when I head out to car shows and of course my own car.

Here are a few of mine. If you've got tips on how to improve or an tutorials as far as settings for different shots go do let me know. For now im gonna search around.

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

the last one is really neat. I had never seen a scorpion with babies on its back before. cool!

the last one is really neat. I had never seen a scorpion with babies on its back before. cool!

Yea they're awesome creatures up close. One thing that surprises a lot of people is scorpions give LIVE birth... :thumbup:

Are those the little bitty striped scorpions?? Or the other kind that can kill? My husband found a small striped scorpion at work the other day and has it upstairs. He loves scorpions I will share these with him. Love that last one so unique!

Are those the little bitty striped scorpions?? Or the other kind that can kill? My husband found a small striped scorpion at work the other day and has it upstairs. He loves scorpions I will share these with him. Love that last one so unique!

The first picture is a C. vittatus which has the stripes. They are pretty harmless but the stings hurt.

The mom in the second picture is a C. exilicauda.. I have heard they can kill but I've read a few sting reports and most people experienced pain. I imagine its worse for children and the elderly.

both species fall under Bark scorpions.

Really cool! I like your car also by the way. That bodystyle reminds me of the Eunos Cosmo from Japan. I want one so bad.

cosmo

Another question! My husband wants to know how big the two striped ones are. He says his little guy is 5 cm and wants to know how big they can get. Thanks!

the male is around 3 inches from head to tail. the female is about 2.5 inches from head to tail.

The biggest they get is about 3 to 3.5 inches.

Most reactions

Back