New images from the MUD shoot C&C please! possible NSFW

Reaction score
Website
www.rockangelphotography.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey well today i took my models out to the pit today and did some shot, tell me what you think! make sure to enlarge the image so that it doesn't look weird lol.

1.[IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb88/kyoungblood1985/Sophia/SophiaJumarianShoot00e.jpg[/IMG]
SophiaJumarianShoot0063.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot021.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot071.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot101.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot107.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot126.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot208.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot229.jpg

SophiaJumarianShoot239.jpg

i think he might be talking about the halo effect around the people.

and i was using a UV filter....you think the polorizer would have help meke the sky not so bright? it was a complete overcast, and the sun kept poping in and out, it was irritating

The UV filter isn't going to help you here, the (circular) polarizer will. The halo effect as mentioned above, has to go. When shooting in any liquid and you remove tape, clothing, etc., be sure to put said liquid on the previously unexposed areas.

Images 8 and 10 look weird on their own because we don't know why the subject is missing mud on her body in stripe shapes.

I think 6 and 7 are your strongest, but you might have gone a bit overboard on pp as mention by steez.

-Nick

Some of these are so awesome but with l little bit different comp of cropping could be amazing! Nice job.

I also enjoyed the shoot .... the clouds in one of them were a bit toooo fake looking and some of her close up looked a bit to processed. but if that is what you were goig for than awsome job I really liked them.

i think 10 is DEF your strongest image. i LOVE it.
i also think 7 and 8 are very strong as well, but i believe that the skin was a bit over processed...

i also love all the foreground in 4...really draws me to the model.

great looking models. she looks a bit more comforatble in front of the camera, but they both take great photos.

well done!

I love 6&7! Your model is fantastically gorgeous! The outfit, her facial expression, everything about them is great. I do notice a halo in some of the shots, which is kinda distracting, but I am new at PP so I am not sure how to get rid of it.
Also your first shot didn't show up for me.

I am totally the opposite of everyone else, I only actually like shot one. it looks like something I would find in a magazine.

In the muddy shots, the poses look really odd.

Well now that I copied and pasted the addy of number one. I really like that one too. I think these shots are cool. Great idea.

Most reactions

Back